What was your week like? Here’s mine in just five senses. Thanks to Abby for the inspiration to do this simple act of journaling every week.
- seeing: huge black birds. the type that usually wakes us up with their squawks on a weekend morning.
- tasting: emerald cocoa roast almonds. thanks to Sarah for introducing these delightful treats to us. also, you should check out Sarah’s blog here.
- hearing: crossfire by Brandon Flowers. Mr. Flowers is the lead singer for the Killers and this is the first single off his upcoming solo album. I can’t wait to hear the rest.
- smelling: the lemon basil growing by our front door.
- feeling: the earth shaking on Wednesday.