- seeing – the herbs in my potted garden thriving. And yes, I know that I probably shouldn’t allow the garlic chives to flower, but I just couldn’t resist those beautiful little white blossoms. The bees have been quite fond of them, as well.
- tasting – the club ciabatta sandwich at The Creperie. Why do sandwiches always taste better when someone else makes them? Because they use crispy fried prosciutto, that’s why.
- hearing – cheers for my niece’s volleyball team. Very proud Uncle, here.
- smelling – the unpleasant scent of tomato plant on my hands after picking.
- feeling – hot and muggy. I need a fall-like-sweater-vest-wearing-day soon.
How would you sum up your last week in 5 senses or less? Please share in the comments section. Hope you have a swell weekend. We have an extra long weekend full of several visits with dear friends and a visit from the cable installation guy.