- seeing – small orbs of orange. tomatoes are finally ripening in my garden.
- tasting – pesto. a sure sign of a great summer.
- hearing – my new favorite band, Foster the People. The song I can’t stop listening to, Houdini.
- smelling – the scent of tomatoes and spices simmering for three hours as I made tomato jam.
- feeling – content, very content, now that I’ve posted my first “five senses friday” in many months.
How would you sum up your last week in 5 senses or less? Please share in the comments section. Have a swell weekend, friends.