I’m working through my mild case of “bloggers block”. For a while there I was blogging up a storm. To be honest, I was probably over doing it a bit. But I do need to get back on track. A few weeks ago I promised 5 desserts in 5 days. That got a little side-tracked, but thanks for the reminder Jim. It’s coming later this month, I promise. At any rate I thought that a great way to get back into the blogging habit would be to start with a Five Senses Friday post. So here goes. And as usual, I’d love for you to share yours in the comments section.
- seeing – the amazing smile from the one I love the most.
- tasting – butternut squash ravioli seared in brown butter, and topped with a spiced cream sauce from Hudson’s Restaurant. It’s featured on their special seasonal menu and it was amazing.
- hearing – the new album Sidewalks from Matt & Kim. It’s the best collection of tunes I’ve listened to this year. A few of my favorite tracks include Good for Great, Cameras, and Block after Block.
- smelling – the scent of fallen leaves.
- feeling – pride in my niece Becca. Her starring performance last weekend as Gretel in Hansel and Gretel was fantastic.