Sorry that I didn’t share a five senses friday last week. I guess I just didn’t have it in me. So here’s to a new week, let’s try this again. As always, it would make me beyond happy if you shared a sense or five in the comments section about your past week.
- seeing – the orange flesh of pumpkins around every corner.
- tasting – fall flavored coffee creamers. hello pumpkin spice, you make my mornings warmer and cuddlier.
- hearing – Do You Love Me from Guster, one of may all-time favorite bands.
- smelling – the Gregger’s waffles.
- feeling – from grumpy to happy to meh.