Hey there. So tell me, how would you sum up this past week in just five senses? You should list the ways in the comments section below. Here’s mine.
- seeing: lots of numbers and statistics after a very kind and well-read blog featured me this week. Nearly 2,000 hits the first day and another 1,000 the second. I really hope all you new readers will stick around.
- tasting: new pizza. I’ve driven past Angelina’s in Stow daily for about five months. On Wednesday we finally ordered a pie. It was great, though getting out of their parking lot was a bit of a challenge and a test of my always-in-short-supply patience.
- hearing: the lucky ones from Brendan James. You should click through and buy it from iTunes.
- smelling: the amazing aroma of not one, but two, peach buckles baking this week.
- feeling: like I’m “one cool dude, with a kick-ass blog.” That’s a quote from a new follower on twitter this week. Thanks @lish!