As I’ve mentioned before, I borrowed this idea from another of my favorite blogs. She uses it weekly as a way to sit down and reflect on what the past days have been like for her. I think that’s a pretty cool idea. I hope that you’ll feel free to share you five senses in the comments section, or on your own blog.
- seeing: the late summer blooms of my garden.
- tasting: the amazing spinach & artichoke dip pizza from Urban Eats. one of my new favorite lunch-time destinations in downtown Akron.
- hearing: On Melancholy Hill from the Gorillaz. it’s a sort of new sound for them.
- smelling: fresh air. what a calming relief it is to open up the windows at home in the evening. hey there Mr. Fall, we’ll see you soon.
- feeling: stunned at the level of hate and fear mongering among some of my fellow citizens as displayed in the past week.