Here’s my little week in just five senses. I hope you’ll share some of your five senses in the comment section. Enjoy your weekend.
- seeing: the tops of lots of buildings in downtown akron.
- tasting: smoked goat cheese from the Ornery Goat that we picked up at the farmer’s market in kent.
- hearing: for the price of a cup of tea by Belle and Sabastian (thanks for the recommendation Greg).
- smelling: triple citrus cupcakes fresh out of the oven.
- feeling: better about myself after getting out and doing a bit of hiking this week. nearly 5.5 miles.
PS & BTW, I’m kind of in love with the patterns and colors of the shingles on the church steeple below.