it's give away time!
Hey, did you hear? It’s almost the end of the year. (That was an accidental rhyme, by the way.) I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who’s been visiting my blog. Since I moved it to its new location last January, I’ve had over 7,000 visits. While I’m no Huffington Post or Perez Hilton, I’m pretty proud of that. To thank you loyal readers, I’ve decided to give away three of my 2010 calendars that I put together this fall.
Here’s how this will work:
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Begin, and end if you wish, that comment with a number between 1 and 1000. All you need to do is leave a number, but if you want to leave a comment too, that’s great. Please don’t repeat a number that has already been selected by someone else.
- On December 24th, at 9 am (in Akron, Ohio) I will use one of those snazzy random number generators on the web to pick three random numbers between 1 and 1000.
- The three closest numbers posted in the comment section will get a calendar mailed to them on December 26th. Just in time for the new year.
- You don’t need to leave your mailing address in the comment section, I will email you for that if you win.
- Some of you might already have one of these calendars. Want a second one to line the bird cage or give to someone else? Leave a comment and a number.
- One last thing. If you leave a particularly nice comment with your number. And your number isn’t randomly selected. I may still be inclined to send you a calendar. I’m just sayin’…